Saturday, August 21, 2004

I love hip-hop

So friday was the annual Luao dance at Spix (Pius), and basically there wasn't anyone who didn't show. And that was a good thing. It was a sick dance, mostly because I saw approximately 3 girls not wearing short skirts. And I'll tell you what, short skirts can turn girls who are not very or marginaly attractive into absolute foxes. Hell, I saw a few guys who almost looked pretty in 'em. I didn't follow my plan of dancing with some hot new freshman, but it was dec. all the same, because I didn't dance with anyone who was wak. After we had used up all of our dance juices, we hit IHOP speech and debate style. Basically as usual we were really loud and obnoxious, and lots of old couples (why are they even there at midnite?) stared at us like they couldn't enjoy their liver and onions because we were there. It was an all out rockin' time basically. If anyone ever gets a chance to go to a Luao dance, or any of the sort, I highly recommend it.

2 Comments:

Blogger 195 said...

Hohoho c'mon cut me a break with the math class kid. You said he was hot. Anyway props for the correction on luao, seeing as though it didn't look right, but I didn't know a better way.

August 21, 2004 at 8:45 PM

 
Blogger Bee said...

oh man... ihop. many good memories of that place. I think that im going to open up a Po' Fokes in abq that is designed for high school students to linger and be obnoxious at 2 am....

August 21, 2004 at 10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home