Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Chicks hate pics of themselves

So I got this awesome new camera phone, and i decided to take advantage of the sick feature of pictures coming up when people call (their pic). So I've been going around and taking pictures of people on my contact list. But I have just run into a snag: chicks hate having their pictures taken. Just today when I was trying to take pics of two girls, they flat out refused to have thier pic taken. I just don't get it. Please stop bieng so self-consciouss. Please. You're probably really hot anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger 195 said...

hoho yea i can understand that, but this was just faces. but upskirts work for caller ID too.....

August 24, 2004 at 8:08 PM

 
Blogger Bee said...

Your little stunt on paul really pissed me off... now its the funniest thing all day. BUT... my motto is that It's better to be Pissed Off then Pissed On.

August 24, 2004 at 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home