Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm buffed out like my car after a good wax

Base. working out is the best damn thing you can do to give yourself extra confidence/self-esteem. (Not that I'm lacking, but it's still nice). So I just worked out, and I moved up in weight, and right after a workout you look so freakin' buff that if i was looking at a mirror of only my body I would think I was Hulk Hogan. Of course the pumpage will wear off by tommorow, but right after a workout you look absolutely ripped. Working out's hard, but the results are mos def worth it. Over summer break I went from base. no real muscle to at least something.
That reminds me, I have to take my roids. I predict in a week I'll be able to kick like 25 buff guy's asses. If you are a buff guy reading this, my name is Paul Osterlund. Come find me dickhead, and I'll lay my fist to your face so hard you can buy me a ring because my ring-size is now imprinted on your face. I'm out like Ryan after two minutes...

3 Comments:

Blogger 195 said...

eh, i wouldn't mind going a bit down from 12 in....

August 26, 2004 at 8:53 PM

 
Blogger Bee said...

When you abbreviate Steroids, you should say S-Ters, because Roids is an abbreviation for something else...

August 26, 2004 at 10:36 PM

 
Blogger I'm Always Right said...

let's everyone hereby congratulate Jolene, the rocket scientist.

August 28, 2004 at 10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home