Saturday, August 28, 2004

Base she's dec

I have to write another post, half because I'm bored at like 2 in the morning, and half because if I didn't I would be left at unlucky 13 posts. This post is about using as many abbreviations as you can, at all times (save freestyling, where it's cool to not shorten words). Examples of abbrevizzies include: base, dec, perf, sexy (short for Richie Lampasi) and wak (short for Andrea). I'm kiiiiiddddddiiiiinnnnngggg!!!!!!!! N E Way, (hoho I'm cool because I didn't have to type the whole word) if I see anyone using the full words when there are obvious abbres, I'll set them up on a blind date with Fonas. Hoho even that was a bit mean for me, sorry fone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I have The Hispters Handbook, which is filled with endless hip abbreviations, you should see it sometime.

August 28, 2004 at 1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home