Sunday, October 03, 2004

Important message!!!!

Okay I just thought of the coolest thing ever not created. Mini personal people pets. So everyone has their own mini person, who serves as their friend, companion, pet, etc. They are approximately the size of your middle finger. I know, I'm a genius. Does anyone know how to apply for a patent? Either way, I wish I had one, because while everyone is out partying now at least my mp3 (mini personal people pet) would be here with me.
But hey, at least I get to watch Laguna Beach on MTV right? Damn that show's crazy. It's just a show about a town in Orange County called Laguna Beach filled with ultra preppy super good looking super rich white 18-20 year olds. All they do is squabble about who they are dating, where they will party, and which Abercrombie shirt to wear. At least there aren't any rank chicks.
So base my I talked to my mizzie tonite and convinced her to let me have more free reign as far as partying and what not goes. I'm pretty phsyched, it should be sick. That's all I got.

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm Always Right said...

So do these mp3's have to be a tiny bust of yourself? Because I really want a mini Gary Coleman. Now, I know that Gary Coleman is already a diminutive human being, but I still want a smaller version.

October 3, 2004 at 7:45 PM

 
Blogger Bee said...

Happy birthday Richie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 8, 2004 at 1:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home