Saturday, September 18, 2004

Doc Budder!

Before I talk about the weekend, I'll talk a bit about schoo nucka. Male soccer players love to create nicknames for each other, and they are usually pretty creative/funny. So yesterday I heard of nicknames following the trend of 'Doc B____'. Examples: Doc Budder, Doc Buford, etc. When you hear Doc Budder bieng said, it's hilarious. Say it to yourself. Okay stop laughing and keep reading. Now you can call anyone doc budder, and it sounds funny. But the best is no doubt Adi. When you call Adi doc budder, he flips out. I love Doc Budder.
But on to the weekend aye? So last nite Paul, Ryan, Andrea, etc. went clubbin' F.W. Boulgiou style. And Brian went to, honorary member. Paul, didn't have too good of a nite, but in the end it was okay.
Our birthday weekends are coming up, and we should have one hell of a kick ass time I submit. Everyone is invited to whatever we do. Peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

hooray for birthday season! Be prepared for a bday phone message!

September 18, 2004 at 11:14 PM

 
Blogger I'm Always Right said...

doc budder kicks ass, my nite, not so much.

September 19, 2004 at 9:19 AM

 
Blogger Bee said...

some bastard emo kid with blonde hair and glasses named Gulliver totally ruined the show for me.

September 19, 2004 at 2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home