Thursday, September 16, 2004

Me and my big body parts

No I don't mean in my pants, I actually mean my mouth. Long story short, I now have to do an extra twenty hours of service for my parents and my parents alone, plus the forty I already have to do. Damn, and I have to finish them by October. Jeez H. Christ. At least I got an A on my Government test (Hi Mom, that was for you!).
Donald Trump is a sick facsist, but "The Apprentice" is intense. I've never watched a show every week, but if i did it would be this one. He just sits down, talks about how rich he is, then fires some douchebag who "wasn't a strong leader" or "wasn't strong" or "wasn't leading" or "wasn't". But hey, he can do whatever the hell he wants, he's rich! Oh wait no he's bankrupt. Oh no he's rich again.
But on to the real post. I took my Kim Jew 'posing' pics today, and it was pret-pret krunk. I did like 241 poses and they came out pretty dec. I'm sending one to every girl in the school. So base at one moment in time when everyone gets their pics, there will be a mass rush to the bathroom so every chick can m-bate. Can't they just look at me in person at school you ask? No. I might need to buy more huge poster sized photizzies so girls can put them right above their bed. Yes, the world might run out of female sex toys, but hey, what happens happens.
Yes I agree, enough cockiness for one post. Las Vegas People Inc. forever!

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm Always Right said...

Word, my senior pic-pics kicked ass as well. If we start joint distribution, we'll be rich in both monetary terms and in chicks tapping us terms. Especially since i'm on Julia's sik list. TOP 20 Son

September 17, 2004 at 11:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is just not right... your title caught my eye...but after the first two sentances i was smart enough to leave this comment and move on to the next blog!!

November 25, 2004 at 8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home