Sunday, August 29, 2004

Post

Thanks to me having to write a review of a movie, Paul and I saw N poleon dynamite today. (Although we didn't see much, seeing as though we were making out and fooling around the whole time). Hohohoho but it twas a bootylicious movie in terms of comedy. I recommend everyone views it. And thanks to my mom's strict orders to "come home immediatly after the movie ends" I went home immediatly after the movie ended. The rest of the afternoon was made up of my trying to convince my dad on this awesome Honda Prelude, seeing as though I need a car because my sister is getting my current one. It's an awesome five-speed, and we all know chicks dig the five speeds. Other than that my family came over for a barbecizzie, seemingly like they do every other weekend. At least I sold 60 bucks in raffle.
And as I'm currently watching the VMA's with my sister, Usher is performing. And that means my sister is flipping out with immense excitment, calling all her friends, performing rituals, dancing, worshiping idols, etc. I mean what is all the excitment about? He's dec. looking, nice body, and a pretty good singer. Not enough to dedicate your life to. Now Britney Spears on the other hand...

2 Comments:

Blogger 195 said...

hohoho good one. yea too bad for him she doesn't worship him as a god/savior/messiah like ush-ush

August 29, 2004 at 9:31 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

August 31, 2004 at 2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home