Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I just can't make people laugh...:(

Yup, I'm a sad depressed teenager and I love Hot Topic. Oh yea and death. And Cap 'n Jazz. And fishnet stockings and finally half mowhawks half bleached ponytails.
Stop worrying, I didn't switch to a normal blog, I'm just explaining in plain terms the horrors of America's youth. Don't even get me started on MTV peeps. (Unfortunately I must admit I am hugely entertained at the thrill of a new episode of Laguna Beach and/or The Real World in the Illidelph.) But everyone has their guilty pleasures, mine bieng MTV drama's and see-through bikinis. On me. But I didn't make a blog to point out my stupid guilty pleasures, I made one to have something to do when I'm too bored to go to ESPN.com.
This weekendizzie is the really sad Academy debate tourney, and hopefully I don't go to it. If I don't it would kick 342 asses because it's a three day w-end, and you know what that means. A new board game for family game nite each day!!!!!! No, you can't come over to play. It's called family game nite for a reason. Hopefully Friday is Candyland.
It seems like I have the same conversation with my parents each weekend where they don't let me go out. I tell them I'm 17, a senior and about to move out and should have base adult freedoms, they say "Well, you're still my baby boy and I don't want you to get into situations that you can't handle." Trust me, I can handle everything from nineteen violent thuggers to re-runs of Golden Girls. I have the maturity level of 926 granmas put together. But not the wrinkles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bee said...

I totally forgot that I left you a message. I must have been drinking.

October 12, 2004 at 11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are so awesome...why can't you make people laugh???

November 25, 2004 at 8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home